Make a Donation
We rely on the generosity of people like you! Please consider helping us with a generous, secure donation through PayPal.
Sign up for Amazon Smile!
For each purchase you make through Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate a portion of their profits to MAD* Factory—at no additional cost to you! Cool, huh? The more clicks we get, the higher the percentage of the donation Amazon makes, so spread the word—this could really add up for us!
The MAD* Factory Wish List
Some things we need right now:
- Sponsors for The MAD* Factory’s spring fundraiser! [Download the sponsorship information packet]
- Testimonials about your experiences with The MAD* Factory [e-mail your comments to us at email@example.com]
- Paper towels
- Blank CDs
- Printer paper
- Ink cartridges (HP21, Canon 210XL, Canon 211XL)
- Volunteers (fundraising and marketing especially)
- Items to auction off at the MAD* Factory Frolic
- New computers
- A permanent performance and class space
Volunteer opportunities abound at The MAD* Factory! If you have time to give as office or classroom support; if you have art supplies, costumes or props to donate, or would like to join our growing list of financial sponsors, please contact us!
Spend the Summer in Oberlin!!!
Join Us for Lots of Summer Fun at The MAD* Factory!!!
- Do you enjoy theatre, music & art?
- Do you have experience working with kids?
- Do you love the rewards of teaching?
- Do you love to perform?
Become a Camp Counselor for The MAD* Factory Summer Camps!!
Job Description: Camp counselors are expected to have experience working with children and an enthusiasm for teaching and encouraging creative development in children. Camp counselors should be comfortable working with children of different ages and backgrounds. Camps involve team-teaching a variety of acting exercises, creative movement, and arts & crafts, as well as being team leaders and assisting the students in their own projects and skits. Camp counselors are strongly encouraged to perform in our summer show with our teen camp population.
We also interview for the positions of Musical Director (also works as a camp counselor) and Stage Manager (also works as a camp counselor), and for Musicians for our summer production.
The MAD* Factory also hires students as instructors during the school year to work with a variety of classes offered for children of all ages.