The MAD* Factory is a non-profit organization in Lorain County, Ohio, that provides young people with education and performance experience in music, arts and drama.
MAD* is committed to:
- Building self-esteem and mutual respect
- Developing the creative process
- Serving under-served populations
- Focusing on cultural diversity
- Developing excellence in the arts
- Collaborating with other community organizations
We envision a future where:
- All people of all ages and abilities will have the opportunity to obtain invaluable skills, giving them the confidence to pursue the passions of their choice, through classes and performance opportunities in Oberlin and surrounding communities;
- We provide a season of performances in our permanent home where individuals come together in community to support and encourage youth throughout their lives; and
- We are an integral contributor to the community through community service and a permanent outreach program.
The MAD* Factory is very grateful to our producing-level patrons!
- Nordson Corporation
- Travis and Shannon Michalak
- Ron and Barb Rollins
- Phyllis J. DeMark
- Largent Sales Group LLC
- Gerald and Rhonda Largent
- Karalynne and Mark Vitas
- Catherine Wilber
- Wendy Kozol and Steven Wojtal
- Kim and Sharon Michalak
The MAD* Factory also gratefully acknowledges support from these organizations: